WHAT COOKIES ARE AND DO WE USE THEM?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device by websites and services that you visit or access. They are widely used to make websites and services function efficiently, and to inform us about our users' experience interacting with our Website and advertisements. Some cookies last only during a web session and expire when you exit the browser; other cookies may last longer than your web session. For example, some cookies may be placed and remain on your device after you exit your browser to recognize you when you return to our website. The table below explains the cookies that we and our third party partners use and why.
COOKIES WE USE AND WHY WE USE THEM
1. Functional Cookies
- Preferences and Settings: These cookies are used to record a user's choice and settings that enable our Website to operate correctly. They may be stored on your device to maintain your preferences over time.
- Sign-in and Authentication: When you sign in to your account with our Website, we store encrypted authentication token and log the information on your actions to force automatic logout in case of inactivity or vice versa let you continue your session. This cookie allows us to track your activity, prolong sessions, and see the list of the virtual data rooms where you have been authorized. You can also save your sign-in information, so that you do not have to enter your credentials each time you return to the Website.
- General usage: These cookies simplify the usage of our Website, for example by auto filling the fields within Website, as well as supporting the general usage (safekeeping request IDs or hiding repeated technical messages). This cookie autofills the user email into Email field on Forgot Password page, etc.
2. Universal Analytics
3. Facebook, Yahoo, Bing and Twitter Cookies
- Social Media: Our Website include code snippets provided by social media companies that can determine if you are already logged in to a given social media account. These code snippets read cookies previously set by social media websites while you are browsing web content being logged in to those social media sites. These cookies can be used for advertising and remarketing as well.
If you would like to get more information on the cookies we use, please contact us using the information set forth in the "Contact Us" section below.
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES?
By using our Website you expressly agree that we can place cookies on your computer or device as explained above. However, you can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please bear in mind that removing or blocking cookies can impact your user experience and some parts of the Website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers will allow you to see what cookies your device stores and delete or block cookies from selected or all websites. Be aware that any preference you have previously set will be lost if you delete all cookies, including your preference to opt-out from cookies as this itself requires an opt-out cookie to have been set. For more information on how to modify your browser settings to block or filter cookies, please see http://www.aboutcookies.org/ or http://www.cookiecentral.com/faq/.
We may also use tracking technologies to determine whether you have read or clicked on certain email communications we send to you so that we can make our communications more relevant and helpful. If you do not wish us to confirm whether you have opened, clicked on or forwarded our communications, you will need to unsubscribe, as it is not possible for us to send these emails without tracking. Registered subscribers can update their email communication preferences at any time by contacting us, or you can unsubscribe by following the instructions in our email communications.
If you have any inquiries or complaints, you may contact us:
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- in writing:
2810 North Church St, Suite # 66052
Wilmington, Delaware 19802-4447 US